- Fixed an issue where some assets running the Vibration (Damage Onset) PoF Model would fail to calculate
- Resolved the issue where Quantitative Inspection Effectiveness would not finish calculating on certain assets.
- Optimized the speed of the Thinning (Multi-Path Linear Degradation) PoF Model
- Corrected an error that affected the API 581 Level 1 CoF Calculations for Personnel Injury, Surrounding Area, & Business Interruption. The Energy Efficiency Factor (eneffn) was being applied incorrectly for continuous releases with a release mass greater than 10,000 lbs.
- Less than 1% of assessments in Newton are potentially affected by this error. Please use the CoF Analysis Results Export to determine if your assessments may be affected.