- Added the ability to model Partial Repair and Temporary Repair Tasks. Partial Repairs reset the life of an asset/component to a certain percentage. Temporary Repairs only last a set period of time and will delay the increase in PoF. A Temporary Repair can be configured to allow degradation to continue or it could prevent degradation while the temporary repair is in place.
- You can now associate CMLs to Susceptible Areas
- Updated the Quantitative Inspection Effectiveness screen to include a better description of the results and the estimated PoF at the date of the inspection.
- Removed the Task Type selection from the task details screen. The Task Type is now set automatically based on the Task Definition. The Task Definitions can be managed via Configuration>Resource Data>Task Definition.
- Added new asset subtypes "Unrated Vessel Tank - Oil Reservoir & Components" and "Blower/Fan - Fin Fan (Non-Fixed Portion)"
- Fixed an issue where downloading data from the Probability of Being Available chart would produce a corrupted Excel file
- Fixed an issue there the CoF Analysis Results export would not work on certain tenants
- Partial Repair Tasks are not correctly calculating Risk With Plan when % Repaired value is less than 100%
- Assessments with Temporary Repair Tasks are failing to calculate is some cases
- Temporary and Partial Repairs Tasks are in incorrectly resetting the component install date when the task is marked as completed