New Scenario Comparison Page
- The Scenario Comparison page has been redesigned! It will show KPIs and graphs for the two scenarios selected. For easier navigation, a header row is provided. The underlying calculations, behavior, look & feel is similar to the Facility Dashboard.
- There are a couple of things to note:
- The date filter on the Scenario Comparison page cannot be changed like it can on the Facility Dashboard. We will enable this in a future release.
- If you ever need it, the old Scenario Comparison page can be reached by adding "old" in the url: https://demo.newton.vantagesoftware.net/scenario/XXXXX/oldfacilitydashboard/compare?
Newton Trial Version
- We now offer full access to Newton as part of a trial! No feature limitation no compromises.
- As a trial user, you will see a banner showing you time remaining. We have also added a helpful link to our Training Library.
- The length of the trial can be customized as needed and we can add as many users as we want to a specific trial.
Other Updates and Fixes
- We fixed an issue where TBD would show for Asset Availability on the Asset Risk Analysis Results screen.
- We added validation to the Critical Limit and Inner Diameter fields for Thickness CMLs.
- System Type field is now option in the Asset Register.
- The "Replace Existing" check box on "Copy To" screen under CoF Assessment now works as intended.
- On the Facility and Unit Dashboard, "Top 10 Contributors to Availability" has been renamed to "Top 10 Least Available Units" and "Top 10 Least Available Assets" respectively.
- On the Facility and Unit Dashboard, the definition for "Top 10 Contributors to Downtime (%)" has been added to information section
- "Max Brinell Hardness" repositioned next to "Steel Sulfur Content" under Details>Attributes
- "Active" field under Scenario Manager>Add Scenario has been hidden so users accidentally do not create an inactive scenario.
- Fixed an issue where users with Reviewer permissions were not able to view Assessment CoF Cards.
Embeded Insights are not loading correctly in the custom dashboard.
- PoF calculation fails and shows error "The specified resource name contains invalid characters" for assessment calculations for "Switchgear/Switchboard/Distribution Board" asset types.
- Issues with using grid filter on job grid window when there are ongoing toast notifications
- On a minimized screen, under Resource Data>Failure Mechanism to edit, the Name column is hidden.
- We are currently experiencing long calculation times for Unit and Facility Availability Over Time. This is happening especially for larger facilities with more complex system models. As we work through this issue we are no longer updating the unit metrics at the end of each assessment calculation. You must explicitly run "Update Unit Metrics" from the Unit Progress screen in order to update your Facility/Unit level dashboards
- As part of this issue we have fixed the upper and lower bounds for Facility and Unit Availability over time to ± 2%. This allow the "Update Unit Metrics" calculation to perform well but does not produce a correct statistical uncertainty.
- We hope to have this resolved in the next release.