- Added additional Failure Modes and Failure Mechanisms for use on the asset risk analysis for rotating equipment.
- Added a rule that does not allow you to delete an asset if it is on the System Model. Deleting an asset that is used on a system model will break the model.
- Updated the Damage Onset (Power Law) LVC charts to display a shaded range rather than scatter plot lines. This greatly improves the rendering speed and responsiveness of the chart.
- Made Eta and Beta required fields to run the Damage Onset (Power Law) Model.
- Allowed for the overriding of Cost, Time, & Duration for potential tasks on the asset risk analysis.
Scenarios are a tool that you can use to answer a question or prove a hypothesis about your facility. Scenarios represent the entire facility from the point in time that you created the scenario and allow you to make any changes inside the scenario without affecting your current state facility.
Scenarios can be compared against each other and your current state allowing you to validate the changes you are proposing will have a positive impact on your facility. This powerful feature allows you to ask and quickly answer questions like:
- What happens if I change my crude slate?
- What happens if I reduce or increase my inspection schedule?
- What happens if I metal up a particular circuit?
- Corrected the use of Standard Deviation vs. Uncertainty in the probability models. This will result in a much better fit for the Linear Degradation Model.
- Fixed inconsistencies in how the Install Date and Last Reset Date were being used in certain calculations.
- Fixed issues where users were not able to edit data on certain screens.
- Fixed an issue where readings taken very close together (days) were not displayed correctly on the LVC.
- Fixed a rendering issue where the critical value was not displayed correctly on certain vibration LVC charts.
- Resolved issues with importing and exporting.
- Fixed an issue where Newton was not choosing the worst case cracking mechanism and where cracking mechanisms added to the assessment (not part of the template) were not calculating correctly.
- Some pumps will fail with an error when using the “Run Quick Calculation” option. This does not happen on a “Full Run”.
- Some Simulated Lowest Thickness LVC Results (0100-08994) appear to have too much variation. The data science team is looking into it.
- There is a known issue with the creep curve where the range chart will not show if the maximum and minimum lines overlap.
- There is a known issue where the calculation will fail if a potential task has no downtime information entered.
- There is a known issue with the Cracking Model. This needs further investigation with the corrosion team.