Asset Risk Analysis
We've made several quality of life and functional updated the Asset Risk Analysis (ARA) screen. You can now revert an assessment back to the draft state. This will remove any previously calculated results.
We also added the ability to use all CML Types on all assessments regardless of asset type. This is helpful for assessing mixed discipline components like fin-fan heat exchangers. In addition to this, the Vibration (Damage Onset) and Oil Degradation (Damage Onset) POF Models can now be run with just Weibull parameters and no CMLs or reading data.
Results Screen Changes
We've continued to make improvements to the ARA Results Screen. In this release, we have implemented the Risk Over Time chart which shows the asset's risk over time broken down by components and consequence of failure category.
System Model Shape Update
We have implemented new shapes for the system model and started to surface these shapes in other parts of the application like the Asset Register and ARA screen.
- Fixed an issue where Newton was reporting too many messages when performing calculations.
- Fixed issues where Newton reported null reference exceptions or other conversion errors.
- Resolved issues related to saving screens in Newton.
- The CML drop down no longer moves on the results screen when expanded during scrolling.
- Fixed an issue where Facility Administrators and Analysts would get a 404 when going to the import export screen.
- Resolved a rounding issue on the axis data labels of the LVC chart.
- Fixed an issue where the System Model was not calculating availability correctly due to stale data.
- Fixed issues where the errors for Failure Mechanism cards would not display correctly on the ARA.
- New Scenarios now display a color swatch in scenario manager list.
- Corrected an issue when importing assessment failure mechanisms with the damage mode override would cause an error.
- The Default Material Cost for a Maintenance task was not being populated correctly when it was added to an Assessment.