HSE/Economic Risk Thresholds
The results screen now shows when the asset will breach the HSE or Economic Risk Thresholds as well as when the individual components will breach the threshold. We also now display the facility risk threshold information in the facility selector.
Availability Over Time
Newton can now calculate availability over time for an asset, unit, and an entire facility. Raw time series data can be downloaded via the import export.
Facility Dashboard (Preview)
We are continuing to build out the new Facility Dashboard. This is now available to all tenants in preview. This release includes an additional cost over time chart, the total HSE Risk and Economic Risk over time, as well as the start of unit-level dashboards.
- Fixed an issue with how the AR/T parameter and inspection effectiveness factor was being calculated for the Internal/External Damage Factor (API 581) Probability of Failure (PoF) Models.
- Added a validation to ensure there was CML data when running the Creep PoF Model.
- Handled the case where Hazard Rate would not correctly render if the PoF reach 100%.
- Updated the Scenario Comparison dashboard to display the correct unit for Risk based on the facility configuration.
- Added the ability to override the Component Outage Days field in the API 581 Business Interruption CoF Calculation.
- The release rate equation for API 581 CoF is now determined using the storage fluid phase.
- Updated the logic for the High Temperature H2/H2S Corrosion & Wet H2S Damage (SSC & HIC/SOHIC) Failure Mechanism Calculators to use Newton best practice.
- The Brittle Fracture Failure Mechanism Calculator will now output Damage Mode and Hole Size.
- Updated the Risk Threshold lines on the results screen to show more points when you hover over it.
- Assets must be recalculated in order to appear on the new (preview) facility dashboard.