We went to the store and picked out a whole new wardrobe! We hope you like the new color scheme. We are still breaking it in so please let us know if you have any feedback.
Facility Dashboard (Preview)
We added availability over time at the facility and unit levels. This will show your projected availability with a confidence band, historical availability (if you choose to report it), and planed downtime when drilled into a unit.
The Unit Level of the dashboard is almost complete and provides everything you see at the Facility level as well as a way to view task performance.
CoF Assessment Cards now calculate as you save them
We did some work on the Consequence of Failure (CoF) Assessment cards to make them easier and more intuitive to use. They now calculate as you edit them rather than having to calculate the entire assessment to see the results. We also added the CoF Assessment data to the Copy From/To Wizard.
Request Support from Newton
You can now request support or give product feedback directly from Newton. Your request will go straight to our Client Success team!
- Optimized calculation response times.
- Added the option to display the asset availability over time on the Results screen.
- Fixed issues in the asset availability calculation that were giving incorrect results.
- Added the ability to calculate susceptibility for the following:
- High Temperature Hydrogen Attack (HTHA)
- Caustic Corrosion
- Hydrogen Embrittlement
- Polythionic Acid Stress Corrosion Cracking
- Added the ability to model 100% toxic scenarios in the API CoF calculations.
- Fixed an issue where the PoF Model was incorrectly named in the API PoF intermediate results export.
- Added vapor and liquid density to the CoF intermediate results export.
- Now notifying users if they use an unsupported browser.
- Removed the material CS (Seamless) and add a Seamless flag to the asset/component data.